Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Product Review : Sony Ericsson K800

I have been using the Sony Ericsson K800 for a year now. It has serve me pretty well over the past year, without any hiccup.


It was priced at RM 1799 during the launch in June 2006. When I bought it in June 2007, the price was at RM800.

The main features I like about the phone are:

a) it is capable of storing over 1000 sms
b) it is also able to store 1000 phone book entries, which is more than sufficient for me
c) it comes with a 3.2 MP build-in camera, which is excellent (most pictures in this website are taken with it)
d) it comes with bluetooth, which I can use for file transfer to my bluetooth enabled laptop

Few months ago, Sony Ericsson launched a new phone model that caught my eye. My itchy fingers could not resist it. So, I went to the shop to personally hands on it.

Check out what my thoughts are about the new Sony Ericsson G900 . It is selling for RM1150 now. It comes with 12 months warranty and free 1 GB memory stick micro (M2) card.

For all the attributes of the phone, it may well be worth it after all :-)

No comments: