Sunday, November 23, 2008

Product Review : Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask

The brand Simple has long been known for being hypo-allergenic and non-animal tested (PETA supporters will love this brand!). Since I have sensitive skin, we decided to try this brand's facial mask and see the results!



The natural clay has detox and purifying benefits, and the seaweed extract - cleanse, soothes and softens... eh? well ok, I'll try it anyways...

1. Washed face with my usual cleanser and patted dry.
2. Apply a thick layer of the mask all over... hrmmm, pretty cooling effect.
3. Put on some slow music, switched off the lights, and took a snooze while waiting for the mask to take effect.
4. Washed face with warm water and voila! My mask experiment is done.

The promise?
"Reveal fresher, brighter looking skin with our Deep Cleansing Face Mask to draw out deep down dirt and eliminate dead skin cells."

The result : My face does seem brighter after the mask. No sensitive reaction and breakouts (a definite plus for me!). However it did not do anything to my "deep down dirt"... LOL! Guess those may need more work.

Conclusion : A good buy for less than RM20 compared to the other products in the market.

No comments: