Saturday, December 6, 2008

How To : Office Decor Part II

Now you've completed your wall decoration (see Office Decor Part I), or perhaps you do not have a wall to decorate, why not try to jazz up your work area?

Small decorative items or a small aquarium will not take up much space. You can also choose to put a small bamboo (or knitted) mat to place your keyboard on. I rather forgo that because my keyboard tends to collect dust and various unidentified bits of junk.

I decided to put a small money plant on my desk to brighten up the place. Plus I needed the oxygen... Here's what I did:

1. Get some plant jelly and soak them with water till they expand. Here's what the plant jelly looks like :

2. Get some small cuttings of the plant you want. I selected the money plant because it's relatively easy to grow and does not need much upkeep.
3. Arrange it and add some finishing touches to it.
You're all set to go with a fresh new look on your work desk!

No comments: