Friday, December 19, 2008

Food Review : TGIF Queensbay Mall

We went for lunch at TGIF Queensbay. For once, I skipped over my regular choice of the RM39.90++ set meal and went for the Jack Daniel's steak. It comes complete with the signature Jack Daniel's sauce, mashed potatoes (which were a bit too dry this time around) and some greens. I ordered my steak medium done so that it wouldn't get too rubbery.

Yum! Jack Daniel's Steak

We also got the Jack Daniel's Glazed Ribs (yup, we were in an alcoholic mood!) which wasn't as good as the steak. Probably the meat was not tender enough so it required some strength to saw through the meat. Should have just opted to use our hands and pick off the bones ala barbarian style. :)
Jack Daniel's Glazed Ribs

Took the Premium Fresh Orange which was a tad too sour for my taste buds. All in all, TGIF delivers great food as usual. But skip the orange juice if you prefer your drinks to be more sweet.

No comments: